Many "frequently asked questions" are answered below. If you do not see the answer to your question please contact us and one of our associates will be happy to assist you.
What is your return policy?
- You may return new/unworn or manufacture defective items for exchange only.
- All returns must have been purchased through Flojos.com website.
- All returns need to be completed within 30 days from the original purchase date.
- If you are unsure of the fit or feel, please try, and wear your sandals on carpet to avoid getting them dirty. Sandals that have been worn/used may not be exchanged.
- Please email customerservice@Flojos.
comwith the below information
- Customer Name
- Order Number
- Email and phone number where you can be reached
- Style, color, and size of the item(s) you would like to return
- Style, color, and size of the item(s) you would like to have in exchange
- If an item has a manufacturers defect, please attach pictures to your email of the below.
- Close up of damaged area
- Complete view of top of shoe
- Complete view of bottom of shoe
- Side view of shoe
- If the item is confirmed to be a manufacture defect, we may replace the item without you returning them to our warehouse. Please make sure you have written confirmation from Flojos, before discarding the items.
- Flojos Customer Service will send you an email within 1 business day, advising instructions and a return authorization number for returning the item(s).
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges for merchandise returned to Flojos.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Exchanges will be processed with 10 business days after receipt of return at our warehouse.
Do you have a warranty?
- It must be determined that the shoe has a manufacturer defect in order to replace it for a shoe of equal or lesser value. Shoes that show signs of normal wear will not be replaced.
- Flojos does not repair shoes.
The Right Fit
The most common customer service question I get is regarding the sizing and fit of our sandals. There are 5 basic rules that I tell them to assist them in their sizing selection.
- Flojos sandals/shoes come in FULL sizes only.
- For normal to wide feet—if you are a ½ size, order UP to the next WHOLE size.
- For narrow feet—if you are a ½ size, order DOWN to the lower WHOLE size for better fit.
- There is only ⅓” between full sizes.
- 101-FLOJOS is a unisex sandal—WOMEN should order a full size SMALLER than normal shoe size.
Wearing comfortable shoes that fit well can prevent many foot ailments. Here are some tips for finding the perfect fit no matter if you’re wearing sandals, tennis shoes or boots. The size of your feet changes with age, have your feet measured every time you buy shoes. The best time to go shoe shopping is late in the afternoon; your feet will swell to their largest then.
- Most of us have one foot that is larger than the other, both feet should be measured. Always buy shoes for the BIGGEST foot.
- Shoes make and style can affect fit, don’t insist you always wear one size if the next feels better. You can always remove sizing information and no one will ever know the truth.
- Select a shoe that is shaped similar to your foot.
- Make sure the ball of your foot fits comfortably into the widest part of the shoe. The toe box should have enough room for you to wiggle all your toes.
- Don’t buy shoes that feel too tight and plan on shoes stretching with wear. Talk with a sales person who can tell you what material the shoes are made of. Natural materials stretch better then synthetic. If you already own shoes that are too tight, ask a shoe repair if they can be stretched.
- Your heel should fit comfortably in the shoe with a minimum amount of slipping – the shoes should not slide up and down on your heel when you walk.
- When buying shoes online, as soon as you receive your order try them on and walk around on carpet to make sure the fit is good before removing all the tags and wearing outside in case you need to return/exchange.
What are the shipping methods and cost?
- Orders are shipped via USPS or UPS at the discretion of Flojos. Your order should arrive within 7-14 business days depending on the ship to region.
- Orders may be sent to P.O. boxes.
- UPS does not deliver on Saturday or Sunday. Weekend and expedited delivery is possible, but can be very expensive. Please call for price.
- Delays are possible during the holiday; please make your purchases accordingly.
- Freight charges are $7.00 for the first pair and .50 for each additional pair.