Flojos is very excited to have Jake on our team!
Jake is 12 years old and a 7th grade student on the Big Island, Hawaii. He’s been developing his surf skills from an early age on our rugged coastline, consisting of reef breaks and point breaks in this area. This past year, Jake traveled to Indonesia to surf some of the best spots ever.
Flojos is very stoked that Jake is ranked #1 in his age group in the Big Island HSA for 2016.
Jake has a long list of accomplishments that make him truly a remarkable young athlete:
- 2016 2nd Place Honolii Paka boys, Hilo, HI
- 2016 1st Place SB Menehune boys, Hilo, HI
- 2016 2nd Place finish SB Menehune boys
- 2016 2nd Place 21st annual Koiki Surf for the Earth long board
- 2016 3nd Place 21st annual Koiki Surf for the Earth short board
- 2015 recipient of the Shane Dorian Keiki Classic Scholarship
- Received a partial scholarship from Woodward West Skateboarding camp 2015
- Recipient of Andy Irons Memorial Award at the 2015 Ian Walsh Menehune Mayhem, Ho’okipa, Maui
Good Luck Jake in the upcoming season.